With eating healthy food I feel in my body super comfortable.
- Clean Eating is easy to implement ( no calorie counting, no points count).
- Clean Eating sharpens the view and understanding of good food.
- It promotes the natural need to give the body really good food.
- Through Clean Eating I suffer not hungry. The frequent and good meals satisfy me enough.
- It is the kind of diet that we humans are accustomed by nature. I eat so ” humanely “.
- What can you expect from a clean diet?
Here I would like to enumerate the points Tosca Reno describes in her book, and I can support as far as possible:
- more energy in daily life and during exercise: YES!
- alertness in the morning: Yes, mostly!
- clearer skin: Oh yes!
- more radiant appearance: Well, hopefully!:-)
- natural detox by basic foods: Only with predominant greens – eating
- weight loss in overweight: Definitely.
- excited Metabolism: Yes, I think so.
- better digestion: Absolutely.
- strengthened immune system: Could be even better.
The better the fuel is that we give our bodies, the better he will guide us through life. Without ailments, diseases and excess pounds.
You are what you eat!
This has become one of my guiding principles in terms of nutrition. He also stuck on a sticky note on my fridge and reminds me daily to Clean Eating and how good I feel it.